Several bookmakers are paying six places on the 2012 US PGA Championship and we have compiled a list to ensure you do not miss out on any value on your bets this weekend.
The following bookmakers have gone a step further than their competitors by paying out each-way bets on six places to 1/4 odds on the 2012 US PGA Championship:
- The Irish firm are also offering all new customers who register an account via this link a €50 free bet on the 2012 USPGA Championship and a further four €50 free bets on any other sport. Paddy Power have been known to offer 7 places on some Majors – will they do so again? We’ll let you know!
- Not only are SportingBet paying 1/4 on the top six finishers at Kiawah Island but they are also offering a €50 risk-free bet on the tournament. Simply register using bonus code MAXIMUMBONUS and place a bet on the USPGA Championship - if it loses, you will have your stake refunded!
- Online betting firm Bet365 will give all new customers who register an account using bonus code MAXIMUMBONUS up to €200 in free bets on the USPGA Championship.
- Another Irish firm and another fantastic welcome bonus for new customers. Register a new account using bonus code MAXIMUMBONUS and place a €20 bet on any market to claim a €40 free bet on the USPGA Championship.
- One of the biggest names in sports betting and one who offer a €50 free bet on the USPGA Championship for new customers who use bonus code MAXIMUMBONUS.
- A fantastic name in sports betting and one who offer all new customers a simple €10 free bet on the USPGA Championship.
– The Bonus King is offering six places on the USPGA Championship as well as a €50 free bet if you open an account through LiveSport.ie.
– A €25 free bet on the USPGA Championship can be yours when you join this firm, who are also offering six places each-way on the year’s final Major.